Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Stupid sakai...

morning as usual went breakfast at food court. Parking is free provided you show them receipt for drinks. just to make sure you are the customer.

reach the booth waited 15 seconds nobody, i peep through the window and saw somebody sleeping, so i mah honk lor, he got up & open the window, i gv him the parking ticket and say "tak minum, makan saja". he looked at me and said "alah, tipu lah tak minum.... tipu ah......."

"WAH!!!! i so pissed! I terus "EH! apa you cakap?? apa tipu tipu??? makan saja tak boleh ah? HALO!! dengar tak? Oi!" he scared and ask me to go and quick2 close the window. wat lau eh.... what kind of attitude is that. I wan to cheat you a glass off chinese tea ice meh???? kanasai. i wanted to go down and call his manager but think2 better dun, next time if he see me sure whacked my car. Early2 morning make me pissed. TNS.........

No comments: