Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What i am doing after left ELID

Its been 6 months after i left ELID, i was there for 6 years, missed my dear colleagues so much, the environment in the office, the fun's that we had, breakfast, lunch, teas........ I regretted........ What a big mistake i ve done, earning is not much different and my work now is 5 men's work!

I know its a very good training for me. I have been telling myself everyday, "mich, you gotta go through this, be patient, its a good training".

No computer, no emails, no data/records in hand, all memorised by the brain. Cant remember unit number.. get scolded. Cant remember which owner, get scolded. Number written wrong, get scolded. Pants too long, get scolded. Hair too long... said messy asked to cut short. Went for lunch, ordered rice she said "VERY FAT one you know!". Lunch again, took 1 Chroisont & 1 chicken pie (actually was sharing with another colleague), her eyes so BIG looking at the food like.... wow you eat so much..... Please let me know if someone does that to you, will you still want to eat??? But i hv no choice coz she paid for it.

There's one day she said "MAKE YOURSELF SLIMMER LA YOU! SO FAT! !". How do you feel? i was so F*****G hurt. Please dont do that to me, even my mom never yell at me. I m a human too you know.

Everytime asked to go back HQ for meeting. Nothing is well planned. Always wait and wait and wait.... waited 2 hours then only meeting, then next day scolded again for not finishing my task yesterday..... haiz.....

Everyday on standby, suddenly you need to do this, suddenly u need to do that. You need to rush here, then you have to go thr. Breakfast at 2pm, lunch at 6pm. Sometimes i hv to eat my lunch in my car. Gastric few times already. Many thing i just kept in my heart whether i m wrong or right i think i should be treated fairly. Told i should wear nicely wt makeups, high heels... (where do i have time to wear nicely? everyday i m wearing T-shirts uniform by the company). High heels??? Walking frm block to block wear high heels???

My blood pressure is getting higher and higher. And being in a area where you have so many constructions, i m dehydrated and get skin problems. I am too exhausted and tired...... Salary, commission, EPF and income tax never really sit down and discuss clearly. Few sales already closed but commission how much??? 1 month didnt pay car instalment, 1 month didnt pay my housing loan already......

My poor car, my absorbers has kong already (till now not repair yet), travelling from one project to the other driving up and down the hills. I really feel sad for my car, i can hear funny funny sounds already. Never had my car so messy and dirty before. I wished i never resigned and still working sat & sun part time rather than full time.

No comments: