Friday, March 13, 2009

Back to ELID!!!


YO! I am back to ELID!
Thursday, 5th March 2009, my first day back to Elid. Morning went in office, only Choon May around, the rest of sales staff as usual not in yet, went to HR, signed some papers, chat for awhile then headed back to my own department and i get my own sit back! (thanks to Rocky). He sacrificed to move back to his own sit. Thanks BRO! (but he didnt clean up my table, kanasai)....

Got a new laptop, whole day was cleaning up my table, setup my laptop, d/load some software, walking around saying hi to everyone. Everybody say i lost weight wo... haha... a little la, not much. i think will gain back very soon! LOL

I am very comfortable now, doing what i like to do, no stress, smiling all day and catching up on what has changed for the past 6 months.

No comments: