Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Birthday To ME! 19th June 08

Went to a mediteranean cuisine Fig & Olive in sunway pyramid, had lunch there wt sandy and ed, forgoten to take the pic of what we had. anyway, i had a steak (very nice), sandy had seafood spag & ed had baked fish & salad with olive oil. very nice and big portion. Thanks to Sandy, she paid for the lunch and gave me a surprise with this choc cake. its not too sweet and the choc is so good....!

A pic of me & my dear Edwin.

And after Sandy went off, Ed insist me to try the pancake at this pancake house. He told me its from Manila and had just open a branch here in sunway piramid, so we went and try.

We orderred a Blueberry pancake, big piece of pancake stuffed wt blueberry with syrup.................. Best to go with a cup of coffee..... yum....

And this is a MUST TRY! i fell in love wt this taco, the combinations is so good and the salsa sauce was dripping when you bite on the taco..... 1000x YUMMY!

No comments: